first 80cc 2 stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bird how do those POO POO PIPES run I have been wanting to try one

Cookie

I love my poo poo pipe. That being said I hate that stupid name. First off it looks much better than the stock pipe, secondly it gives your bike a throatyer sound and thirdly I'm not positive but my bike seems to have a bit more on the top end. The one problem you might have is getting it to fit your bike. I have talked to at least three others that have gotten these pipes and so far everyone has had to do a little bending to the pipe. Also if you use the stock chain tentioner you will probably need to remove it so that the pipe will clear...Kelly
img0291je3.jpg

img01946eu.jpg

img0196resized3ye.jpg

DAMN !!! you always have some good looking bikes ..........I WANT YOUR SHOP!!!!! :)

Cookie

Thanks for the compliments Cookie. My shop has gotten alot smaller with winter comming. I now have to put cars in the garage until spring, lol. I need to take some time and build a bench, right now most of my work is done sitting on the floor...Kelly

Cookie said:
Bird how do those POO POO PIPES run I have been wanting to try one

Cookie

they would make them there selfs out of old handle bars they are the exact same size as the pipe on the exhaust. its cool cuz handle bars come in pretty much every bend to. the only bad thing about putting the pipe end of the pipe up like that is it fills up with oil and shoots it out every where and smokes alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back