First Build

Its a RAW 80cc motor on a Micargi bike. Upgraded a few things right away. Got rid of the stock throttle and killswitch and added a lever throttle and a toggle kilswitch. Also, upgraded the spark plug to a B6HS and spark plug wire along with a new air filter. I also just ditched the regular fork and got a springer fork, I think it looks good and its nice having that added comfort. I love it so far. Let me know what you think. I will get some better pictures tomorrow when i can get it out of the garage in the sun.

motorizedbike.jpg

yea its awesome. The last thing I want is one of those Bell leather tool bags for the handlebars.

Stins,

Would you believe these whipper snappers these days? Almost like they are paying attention to you guy's? That's a good clean build!

looking good ty.

that cheap o throttle assembly was the first thing i axed also.(but you already know that) good to see ya worked through the wiring issue. the kill switch in the light is a great idea.

Thanks for the comments guys.

And the killswitch idea, you know that wasnt mine, but it definately is a great idea. And it works great.

Thanks for all the help, this forum is great

Back