first build

Not completely done still some things i want to change and add to the bike and clean it up not too sure on how i want to run the wiring yet but ya here it is

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 577
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 451
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 511
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 480
is that seat comfortable like that, i mean with the handlebars so low.
looks cool tho, i have a similar cruiser.

Thanks. Ya the seat isnt that bad. im also a pretty small guy ranking in at a good ol 5'5. but ya the seat is not bad at all. I was wondering if anyone knew why it kinda smells like burning oil after riding for a bit. is that normal with a two stroke engine or what?

it probably is if its new, i dont have much experience with twostrokes beyond chainsaws and lawnmowers, yet..
im actually starting to regret buying this zbox bike motor judging by the sheer volume of horror stories i read on here daily.

Thats a good looking bike. Is that a Schwinn Del Mar? I am waffling between buying a Schwinn Del Mar to build or use my old mountain bike. I hate to do anything to the mountain bike(had it for 20 years) and am looking at the Del Mar at wally world. Is there any problems using just the coaster brakes? The thread in the General Discussion started by scokes is about using front brakes with coaster brakes which is apparently a good idea. Thanks

thanks
Actually the bike is a micargi touch. The coaster brakes arent so bad, i have been thinking about getting a front brake put on i feel like if wouldnt be stressing so much when you try to stop probably make the coaster brake last longer too.

i like that frame style looks good, but for sure you must have some front brakes, i added some front brakes to my coaster bike.

Back