First Impressions Received Motor Kit Today

I am sending the motor kit back and I am pleased to say the seller is paying return shipping. When I get my refund I plain on buying a motor kit from one of the advertisers here on the forum more then likely Gas bike.
Thanks
Jeff

are you going to get one of the racing/performance kits or the standard? I am curious on how well their performance kits perform. o_O

Check the reviews on Gas Bike. Not very good.

Standard kit to see how it runs and being I have been a motorcycle mechanic and machinist for 45 years I am going to upgrade it myself. All so this way I end up with spare parts as if everything goes well I will be building another one.
Thanks
Jeff

I did not order from Gasbike.net as I had way too much problems with a order I placed over a week ago and still waiting.

I bought the Grubee GT5A from www.motorizedbicycle.ca
Very pleased. Unpainted, natural finish.
Cylinder finish was good but porting had burrs and transfer ports had ridges.
Quality was fair and engine ran well as delivered.
Very little work had it doing 36mph on a 26" bike with 44t. That is about 8000rpm with little vibration.

Steve

Yesterday I received an engine from a eBay seller and this engine is much better then the one I got before off eBay and sent back. The quality is MUCH BETTER! I took it all apart as it had too much grit and trash in it and going to clean it well and reassemble. Hope to have it read when my bicycle gets here.
Thanks
Jeff

Back