First motorized bike...worked one day only

The engines are surprisingly good, and surprisingly reliable considering their low purchase cost.

I consistently get 4,000 kilometers (2,500 miles) out of a top end and my last engine ran for 10,000 kilometers (6,200 miles) on the bottom end - not bad for a $100 replacement engine.

Another lean toward the rack mount, GEBE or Staton with a good engine.When I started I didn't go CG because I didn't like the look, but after all the reading here I'm so glad I went rack mount.Granted I can't do the shift-kit thingo, but the reliability/simplicity is unsurpassed, you'll fix the bike but not the drive.

Another lean toward the rack mount, GEBE or Staton with a good engine.When I started I didn't go CG because I didn't like the look, but after all the reading here I'm so glad I went rack mount.Granted I can't do the shift-kit thingo, but the reliability/simplicity is unsurpassed, you'll fix the bike but not the drive.

ok tonight the stock pos clutch cable broke...now time to re adjust clutch and flywheel and new cable....thats what i did last time unless easier way

picsay-1365793153786.jpg
I've got a Staton rack mount with a shiftkit. In fact my bike is the only gas powered one in the world that's shifts 5 gears automatically.

Back