First project finally functional

Been a jouney that has taken a couple of years, an unknown amount of money, and a lot of patience but here it is!

I'm currently breaking it in with a 20:1 gas to oil ratio, and its top speed is around 35, though I'm sure I can increase that a bit
The engine is a Zeda Motorsports super stock R "Poor Boy"

Don't know what I'll do next, I'm always open to ideas, current thought are to enjoy it and eventually build a different bike, though I'm definitely not selling this one.

Happy riding!

Been a jouney that has taken a couple of years, an unknown amount of money, and a lot of patience but here it is!
View attachment 87706
I'm currently breaking it in with a 20:1 gas to oil ratio, and its top speed is around 35, though I'm sure I can increase that a bit
The engine is a Zeda Motorsports super stock R "Poor Boy"

Don't know what I'll do next, I'm always open to ideas, current thought are to enjoy it and eventually build a different bike, though I'm definitely not selling this one.

Happy riding!
looks great !! I have built a few chopper mini bikes in the past. ( 57 ) of them in pro street and chopper version. I will show some pic of them to. But I have this bike to in red/ white mag wheels. I bought the complete bike on sale for $625 in Ft. Ladardale. I had it shipped to me in Midd;e burg Fl. and still putting it together. Its a JI Zeda gas tank frame GTF w/ super upgraded CDH power PK 80 / w window piston/ CNC head w/ reed valve/ RT carb. I belt sanded side case covers and reed valve intake and top of gas cap. I polished the top of the cap and other aluminum parts to. Then clear coated them. The case cover bolts are red. extra touch. Gonna install dual chrome springer on it plus 2 red spoke rims w/ 26 x 4 rear and 26 x 2.25 frt. and chrome 3" rise butterfly handle bars. give it that chopper look. Wish there was a little more rake at the fork tubes. and add lights also. gonna order the MZ 65 expansion chamber next. still need to tuck in all wires and cables to look nice and clean. anuway heres some pic

Looks great with the tanker frame and springer fork. A layback seat post or similar seat mod might make a nice addition, depending on how the bike fits you.

Back