First Ride

I just finished my first ride around the block with the new motor installed on my bike, which I might add, I had to rebuild from a Chopper bike I bought for the motor because it would not fit. (BIG mistake!) Anyway, I hope it gets better because it reminds me of a motorcycle a friend once discribed to me as "like riding an orbital sander"! It really does vibrate and also makes lots of noises. If this works, heres a picture of the bike.

The exhaust is weird looking because I modified it with EMT conduit for the chopper, and this is the best I could do re-making it for this bike.

Attachments

• 77_MVC012F_1.jpg
    77_MVC012F_1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 532
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Bike!

:devilish: Wow, what a nice looking bike! I really like the way it flows. The front really adds to it, as well as the fenders. You really did a good job.

I know real well about welding, and getting tired of it. I like to do it WHEN I want, not when I have to.

Keep up the good work, one day after a couple of tank fulls, it will come alive, and it will be so much better.

Scrollerguy
:cool:

Nice and clean. The chopper style front ends look really good on a MB. I like it.

Back