first run in with the cops

I think it behooves any MB'er to know their local laws well enough to explain whether their bike falls within them. I know that my setup is officially not legal to ride on the road in Oregon due to displacement, but I also know that so long as I am not breaking any other laws, the issue is unlikely to be considered, much less checked in any credible way.

That said, I obey the rules of the road most of the time, though I'm having a hard time forcing myself to stop fully for stop signs at right turns when there is no other traffic.

I was trying to pedal through stop lights too like the bicycles guy's do. Out of nowhere come two white "Metro Highway Patrol" car's....???? I didn't know we had those. The first one stops next to me and is screaming "What do you think you're doing??!! I said "sorry", I won't do that again".
Then they took off like they were doing a "Thunder Run" though the streets of Baghdad. Man, some of these cops are wound up tight.

BN,
You just take the cap off and pack arround the tube that comes out. It's a resonation chamber the the wool takes up space in. Prevents vibration and dulls noise.

You don't want it too tight where it restricts flow but not to loose where the pipe still vibrates. Good luck and turn down the idle once warmed up and ridding!!!

Hi guys..I thought I might "pen" my own T Shirt when I get out there...Big letters (blue of course)......................................"WHEN I GROW UP..I WANT TO BE A COP"

Last edited:
Back