First Time Out on The Electric This Year

CENTURION

Local time
4:37 PM
Took my RAD Mission out for about a ten mile hop this week, this little bike has a tad over 1000 trouble free miles. Only thing I have been riding so far this year is the 2 strokes, but I can't take those on the paths:( I've got as much as 40 miles of range on the bike, and still had a little left. I've driven it to work all week on one charge, and I think I could go all week on the Zeda with the 1 liter tank.

Attachments

• MISSION.jpg
    MISSION.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 135
Is the Mission a single speed setup? If so, does it work well without a derailleur or IGH?

It's just a single speed with a chain tensioner, it work great. I am able to climb pretty steep grades on assist 2 or 3. For a low end bike, they included some nice features, throttle that works with or without assist, and you can activate it anytime, front/rear lighting, 5 level pedal assist ,disc brakes and it's light enough for one person to load in a van. I ride it a lot, nice simple e bike.

I got mine when they first came out for $999 I see they are up to $1199 now. Riding the bike paths/nature trails is exactly what I do with mine and my e scooters, very relaxing. I set up a little 250W Bafang front hub for my wife, she loves it, it'll climb grades and do 15-20 if needed.

I have a 20 mile round trip commute on flat roads. It looks like the Mission could easily do that.
Another thing I like about the Mission is that it has a sort of generic bottle battery pack. That will make it easier a few years down the road when it is time to replace the battery pack. The custom, in frame battery packs in the Yamahas and Specializeds look great, but will be costly to replace in a few years.

Great day to ride! Ebikes or MB's ;)

I have found since riding an ebike that i go way slower, i mean way slower...lol
set every thing now to go no faster than 12mph on PAS1 (been staying at 9mph mainly to ber better mileage) and only up to 27mph on throttle only.

164866592136344006[1].jpg

164866592136344006 - Copy.jpg

Ride Safe ya'll :cool:

HP

Be careful out there on the roads. We have 30 to 50mph wind gusts in my neck of the woods today.

Ride once and about got blown over coming through an intersection :LOL:

Ride Safe ya'll :cool:

HP

Weather has been bad around here as well, rain, flurries, wind no fun. I live on a fairly long street, if it's dry, I zip a bike down it a few times to keep the spirits up:rolleyes:

Took my RAD Mission out for about a ten mile hop this week, this little bike has a tad over 1000 trouble free miles. Only thing I have been riding so far this year is the 2 strokes, but I can't take those on the paths:( I've got as much as 40 miles of range on the bike, and still had a little left. I've driven it to work all week on one charge, and I think I could go all week on the Zeda with the 1 liter tank.
Wassup with the PINK bike? Most gearheads wouldn't choose that color.

Back