Fito Modena GT 7 Speed Seat Tube OD

EnderWiggins

Local time
3:07 PM
Does anyone know what the OD of the seat tube on the Fito Modena GT 7 Speed bike from bikebuyers is? I have the bike ordered and want to order a Jackshaft from SBP but don't know the proper diameter to order. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Yep! I gave up and went to a 24X2.3 inch Geax Pro BMX tire after moving the engine left by half and inch, then brought my sprocket over and it just barely would clear the Kenda Flame 3 inchers. I ask the Dutchman bike builder about tire size after I was into my project and he told me to stay under 2.195, I think. It doesn't quite look the same as the 3 inchers but the 2.3's ride great and maybe a bit faster with the higher pressure tires and the have tread from rim edge to edge! You can do the 3's just stick with it and check with Bzura on the site. He has done a number of the bikes with those tires! Welcome to toy world! geax tattoo 24 2.3.jpg

Those 3 inch Kenda Flames were real issue for me. I moved the engine as far left as I could go without hitting the brake arm and bike frame and didn't even think of the shift kit. I finally went to a 2.3 inch Geax tire, which gave me all the clearance I needed. No other adjustment required and 400 miles now on Spirit II. I bought Spirit III in December with 2.35 inch 50mm rims already built and adjusted properly. I now have 40 happy miles on her! I have a YouTube Link showing both bikes so you can see and hear them up close! https://www.youtube.com/user/JimConHam/videos, enjoy!

Back