Fixer upper?

Sumsloppymeet

Local time
8:53 AM
was looking on Craigslist and found these beautiful bikes are any of them worth the 200-500$?

There's no such thing. I wouldnt buy used. There to cheap.
Want to buy mine in AL 300$?
4 hrs on the engine.
20191028_103439.jpg

if they have titles, sure, but get the older tomos mopeds as there a great moped company thats been around a while, will you get your money beck from investment, probably not, but for the fun factor there great! (my buddy has a tomos silver bullet, you can beat the crap out of them and they still would run!

id get the ether the black A35 or the tomos top tank (if you have the parts to fix that one)

that of get the enduro, itll be 100X better than the moped anyway

I've rode a few of the enduro motorcycles over the years and I've got to say, unless you live on a semi maintained "trail" that exits straight on to the highway they suck. They suck at on road because too soft of suspension with too much travel with not great street tires. They suck at off road because they are heavy and geared taller. And the tires while not great on the street are equally as not great off the street. Just my opinions from experience. I would think lots of these "cons" could be corrected one way or the other but at that point just buy a street bike for the street and an off road bike for off roading.

I just saw your pics. Those are neat. I thought we were talking about bikes when the pic didn't show

was looking on Craigslist and found these beautiful bikes are any of them worth the 200-500$?
Yes, if you like building bikes those are worth getting, some of those rear wheels alone could cost you $250.

Back