Flames out of bike

tires are designed to get hot. next time you're driving at night on an empty road, come to a stop and holeshot the thing. you'll feel just how hot they are then

designed to get hot might not be right, they're designed to deal with heat.
I don't have to design tires that don't get hot, someone's already done it

he's kidding about the aluminum oxide powder & iron (pretty damn sure it's just a recipe for defective backwards thermite & engine destruction abrasives lol)

not saying you should (still risky, probably illegal, etc.) but a better way would be just drill a little hole so you can insert a sparkler into the exhaust at the very end past the expansion chamber in the last baffle of the carb if it has baffles. That could work on its own (s**t, maybe it would turn out to be a useful way to check for overly rich condition). if not you could have another hole about two inches before the sparkler w/ a narrow tube for injecting liquid butane down it. just make sure you would want to make it so that you only connected it when you shoot out the flames & keep the butane cylinder away normally. If you made it the way I'm saying it would probably shoot fire out the top where you're putting the butane in; solving this issue is left as an exercise to the reader.

And to think how the 60 dollars would be spent not including the fact he will need a 12 volt battery on board to charge the ignition coil (should only run like 30-40 bucks for a small battery and charger) and welding is apparently required.

That muffler will look real good with a sparkplug and boot sticking out the side of it too.

Definitely don't see buyer's remorse in the future. Nope, not at all.

I am curious how he's going to introduce excessive fuel to his muffler without having to swap jets till his bike permanently 4 strokes and won't hold an idle... Very curious.

Back