FLASH,20 below in toronto with wind chill

D

dave1490

i guess i,ll be parking it for the winter.anyone else getting strange whether.

Last edited by a moderator:

A

andyinchville1

Wow...It's cold here in VA....or so I thought until I saw this post....Comparatively we are toasty!

B

beast775

ow man

i dont miss that 1 bit spent quite a bit of time in southern ontario and northern parts!!!!! is it in celcius 20 below or farenheit?i drove motorcycles in that for over 20 years, my hands are destroyed from it im not kiddin.im lucky to see 30 degree lows for a few days on the pacific ocean here.yuck yuck yuck.all i have to say is leather snowmobile mittens,with tons of mink oil!

M

mickey

Ha! 72 in lower Alabama. I let 2 new people ride the Skyliner today, both road bikers. They came back grinning and asking lots of questions. I kept saying, go home, go to www.motoredbikes.com and read read read. We may have some converts.

A

Abeagle

Just moved from Duluth Minnesota 2 months ago, now residing in Houston TX to get away from those conditions. It was 72 and overcast, but a great day. Duluth was up to 9 inches of snow since yesterday and its still falling. I don't miss the snow shovel.
I hope that what ever the weather is where you are you are safe and happy.

D

dave1490

i dont miss that 1 bit spent quite a bit of time in southern ontario and northern parts!!!!! is it in celcius 20 below or farenheit?i drove motorcycles in that for over 20 years, my hands are destroyed from it im not kiddin.im lucky to see 30 degree lows for a few days on the pacific ocean here.yuck yuck yuck.all i have to say is leather snowmobile mittens,with tons of mink oil!

it,s in celcius but that,s still around 0 farenheit and colder if your flying around on your bike.im from vancouver also,and the winters seem colder and the summers seem hotter here.but then it,s most likely a lasy saturday morning for mr alaskavan.

D

dave1490

well that,s it. it,s sunday and we just got 6in of snow.

A

Alaskavan

It's 20 f here this morning. Once the sun comes up, I'll ride the Trek gingerly over to the shop and put a studded tire on the front. Then I think I'll ride out to 7 mile. Should be a beautiful day. Mostly dry pavement with just the occasional patch of glare ice.

D

dbigkahunna

Gee, 68 with a 40 MPH wind on the edge of the desert. And no snow to shovel. THe stuff that fell Thanksgiving is Long Gone!