Flashing safety vest

"Dad,I'm going to a Rave can I borrow your vest?"

lol!

I want one now.

(edit) Woah. 10 bucks? I gotta get me one.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! I like it. Like it so much, I just ordered one. Just another great idea to let (especially the fuzz) that I/we are committed to safety.

I've ordered one too Zev0 so looks like we'll be "flashing" on opposite sides of the world. ;)

Well, I received mine and all I can say is what a waste of money. Sure, the vest is nice. But it don't friggin work. First I got the left side strip only to work, then it quit. Now the only thing working is bike on the back of the vest. Oh well. Should have known for that low price it would be junk.

working vest

Just get the guy to send you another one. He is pretty good.

Well, I received mine and all I can say is what a waste of money. Sure, the vest is nice. But it don't friggin work. First I got the left side strip only to work, then it quit. Now the only thing working is bike on the back of the vest. Oh well. Should have known for that low price it would be junk.

Sent him an email Jimmy. Thanks. Now we'll see what his reply is. I got it last friday, the 11th. This is the 14th. He has a 3 day return policy which is up today. Post office is closed now. Hmmmm. Guess we'll have to see what kind of person he REALLY is.

exchange

I had a problem with mine also but after a couple of weeks and he sent me another no problem and this one works perfect. You do have to remember it is 10 bucks if it works for sometime bonus if it eventually fails in the future at least you got that period of time in which a driver sees you.

Darcy

Back