flipped jug on Chinese 2 stroke engine

Butre I'm assuming you aren't using your rear rim brakes like that lol

no, that's left over from when I was running a 26 inch rear wheel, I switched to a beefier 24 a while back and haven't removed that piece. It's going in the front as soon as I can find a piece of 6 mm threaded rod for dual front rim brakes.

I haven't taken it off because I don't want to lose it. it's easier to leave it than to keep track of it

I haven't taken it off because I don't want to lose it. it's easier to leave it than to keep track of it

i tend to do that because its a far safer spot than that special place that things go when you want em nice and handy and instantly accessible... :giggle:
i can lose ANYTHING simply by turning around... its a gift :) or i have an infestation of gremlins, iunno!

I lost a 2 foot tall guitar cab in my house for over a year once. I don't know how I do it.

I resized your pic so it can be displayed.

ReverseJug.jpg

My mom used to always say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all so I won't.

I resized your pic so it can be displayed.

ReverseJug.jpg

My mom used to always say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all so I won't.
say it, I can take criticism. More importantly, I can't fix the problem or tell you why you're wrong without it.

So you only spent 4 bucks,how much time did you invest in the project? Your carbs hanging out there taking on all the dirt and water from the front tire.there's no gain as far as I can tell..justsayin. It looks like you have some mechanical ability, I'm not hatin on you bro if you're having fun with it that's all that matters!

So you only spent 4 bucks,how much time did you invest in the project? Your carbs hanging out there taking on all the dirt and water from the front tire.there's no gain as far as I can tell..justsayin. It looks like you have some mechanical ability, I'm not hatin on you bro if you're having fun with it that's all that matters!

that was a concern, so I pulled the head off after about 40 miles to check for scoring and the cylinder isn't any worse than it already was. This top end already has about 1100 miles on it (and I'm pretty sure I was sucking up plenty of dirt as it was since I was using a velocity stack before) so it wasn't pretty to begin with.

I've got a new carb coming in tomorrow that will mount in a way that any dirt that is getting in now won't be an issue anymore.

I've also added some length to the header, now it's tuned for about 5500 rpm so I actually make some extra power with the expansion pipe now.

the whole thing took maybe 2 hours including a trip to the city for the appropriate parts. I was done way before lunch.

if its performance you want I'll let you in on a secret get someklotz
racing fuel 123 should the trick.check out their website they have different Octanes

Back