Florida Member here

stealthc9

Local time
10:42 AM
Hey Guys my name is Darick i'm 21 from tampa bay area/central florida. I started out with mini pocket bikes go peds rc cars etc. I currently have a 110cc pocket bike that had been stolen from me and recovered. I'm going to be looking into takin the motor and 4 spd clutch off that and putting it on a beach cruiser. As well as an 80cc ebay kit.
Well theres my intro. I got my license suspended so motor bike works for me!

Welcome Darick, when you get these together, make sure that they're totally legal and that you have all the proper lights and reflectors and everything, cops seem to hate bicycle riders for some reason, and always harass them. They have been writing tickets like crazy in my town for not having lights and reflectors at night.
hello tangent! anyway welcome here, enjoy, read on.
-waylow

Oh i wouldn't be riding at night anyways lol. But thanks, and yea a headlight,tail lights,brake lights are a must anyways. the 110cc motor is all set up with it anyways.

working brake lights and blinkers get into legalities, where depending on where you live, you have to register your bike with the dmv and stuff... some times people run into vin problems too. I am just going to have blinking red lights on the back.

yea I dunno, I cant register anything but it is florida. I was told by the dmv that as long as it still has peddles on it that the motor will just be "peddle assist"

Back