Flying Horse 80cc 2 Stroke Questions

YetiWoodz

Local time
4:52 AM
I have a few questions about this kit for those who have this one too. First, the gas valve says in lettering, "on-res-off" and it will only switch between on and res, is that ok? Secondly, is the muffler it comes with any good? Is there a better performance muffler I can buy that will not damage the engine due to the wrong back pressure or whatever? Lastly, this kit says its 60cc/80cc. How do I change between the two? Thanks.

I'd contact the vendor. It sounds like they forgot to ship you the switch that changes the engine from 60cc to 80cc so you can go even faster when you get up to cruising speed. That's terrible they didn't send it with your kit. Point the arrow on you gas valve to the word off. That's how that works. Hope your able to get your 60cc/80cc switch from the vendor. It should have been in the kit. It really makes your flying horse fly.

Thanks so much!! I will check to see if i can find a switch. Do you know where it may be located and what it looks like?
hes just messing with you,

there is no switch, thats the displacement of the motor (ie how big the motor is) the chinese who makes these engines measure it diffrently then we do, they say its 80cc, when in reality its 66cc.

hope that clears things up

if you want a good pipe, stick with stock or get a mz65 clone pipe, that will give you a bit of top end.

Like using some kind of pressure gauge to measure the pressure of the exhaust fumes without the muffler and then with the muffler on and find the difference?

And does the mz 65 match the backflow or close enough? Because bike berry says the stock muffler is designed to be used with the specific engine because of the backflow amount.

Get a copy of 2 stroke tuners handbook.
The mz65 is the best bolt on pipe you can get for these engines without making your own expansion chamber out of a KX pipe or scooter pipe. Bikeberry will tell you whatever you want to hear to sell more bikeberry parts. There are lots of upgrades you can do to these engines to make them faster and more reliable then putting bikeberry parts on.
BMW is your best bet for parts and supplies.

Back