Folding bike with happy time and a jack shaft kit?

Thank you for the reply! Ive seen the bikes in your pictures, ive been scanning this website for information the past three days, you are a very active member Steve. Thank you for all the help you have given to the community! Anyway, i have downloaded quite a few pictures of people off this forum of folding bikes with motors. I already have a few plans for bike builds in my head. I built my first HT motor on a scrappy bike and now im addicted. My dream build right now is a folding mountain bike with gears and a light engine that can be ridden with or without engine power decently. Electric is cool but its not for me, i like mechical tinkering and the price/performance ratio. I want something i can put in the trunk of my car and go ride a trail, and also i think its a cool idea to always have spare motorized transport wherever you go. One other build I want to look into is a grubee gas tank frame (undecided on if id want a 2 stroke or 4 stroke). There are some nice looking bikes on here, good inspiration!

Be careful of the bike flexing.

Back