For My Grandson, new builder here

After looking at the suggestions here, I am considering the Coleman RB 200

His maternal grandparents live near some easy trails and they have small dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. He could ride with them. And it would be quiet enough to get by with riding around his neighborhood and near by park.

I didn't see that one listed on amazon, but I'll keep looking. Walmart does not offer in store pick up. I might be able to get it at Tractor supply.

Thanks everyone for your input!!!

After looking at the suggestions here, I am considering the Coleman RB 200

His maternal grandparents live near some easy trails and they have small dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. He could ride with them. And it would be quiet enough to get by with riding around his neighborhood and near by park.

I didn't see that one listed on amazon, but I'll keep looking. Walmart does not offer in store pick up. I might be able to get it at Tractor supply.

Thanks everyone for your input!!!
Just keep in mind that the 200 seires "mini bikes" are HUUGE, im 6ft2 and can ride them no problem, i don't even feel cramped.

I know tractor supply keeps them on display, id go there and see if he can even flat foot it.

If you want a gas bike for him, id reccomend there 100 series (or the one i posted above)

Back