For Sale 15T and 16T GEBE style pulleys

i did some experimenting with gearing on my GEBE /GP460 to see what would happen to mileage, accell. and topend.

bought several timing belt pulleys and now will sell 2 of them. these are pulleys for 9mm wide, 5mm HTD pitch gates belts (GEBE)

the 15T pulley has been drilled and tapped @ 5/16" X 24 thread and goes straight on the GEBE drive spindle. this is a polycarbonate pulley with an alum. center hub.

the 16T is all allum. and will need to be tapped to be used.

both shipped to you for $25.00 total.

got something of motorbike interest you want to trade ? lets talk.

thanks,
steve

Hmmm... Interesting. In Aus we have a seller who has GEBE knockoffs with 16 tooth pulleys. Stupid fast for a bike, but has no hill climbing ability at all.

Does 50Kph (31mph?) on the flat with a 31cc 4 stroke engine wound all the way out. It did 65Kph (40mph) down a hill before I chickened out. EEk.

I have seen them being sold on ebay
How did you get to ride one?

Can you give us more of a review of the bike?
Belt drive set up, etc
There is no idler tensioner on the belt right?

I think they sell smaller pulleys too

Hmmm... Interesting. In Aus we have a seller who has GEBE knockoffs with 16 tooth pulleys. Stupid fast for a bike, but has no hill climbing ability at all.

Does 50Kph (31mph?) on the flat with a 31cc 4 stroke engine wound all the way out. It did 65Kph (40mph) down a hill before I chickened out. EEk.