For Sale: 24v 30AH LiFePO4.. (No Charger) Make Offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 24v 30ah LiFePO4 battery for sale.

I bought it 9 Months ago and has about 200 Cycles on it. I ran a test on it. It takes me and my Bicycle (300lbs total) about 27 miles before LVC.

I do NOT have the charger to sell with it, because I need to use that charger, for my son's 24ah Lifepo4 batt. (You woudln't want to use it anyways, it's only a 3a one.)
(You can purchase the 5a ones on ebay)

I'll take any REASONABLE offer. They sell New for approximately $500.

Are you serious?

I have over 60,000 miles of road cycling and amateur racing in my legs, I can can produce --with my legs-- over 2000watts.... don't start making assumptions.

I built an ebike so I can commute places without wearing my bike gear, getting sweaty, and interfering with my actual real road cycling training.

Not everyone thinks like you. And because people have different goals, needs and desires, it doesn't make them wrong, lazy, or whatever BS you want to say.

:rolleyes:

This is precious, "commute under 10 miles", summes it up all electric ****.

Ifyou can not pedal your bike no matter gas or electric for 10 miles, you are in trouble using gas or electric
bbike.

You,ll be better off seating in the wheelchair.

#11 Today, 06:19 PM
veloman
MBc Member Join Date: May 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you serious?

I can can produce --with my legs-- over 2000watts.... don't start making assumptions.

Amazing! you produce over 2000 W with your legs!

LOL

You beat Lace Armstrong many times over.

Ever consider Tour De France??!!

With 3 HP available from your legs you'll be a sure winner!

ROFTLAMAO

Well, if you want to get technical, that power is only for a second or two. I'm no slouch when it comes to endurance cycling either (cat 2), but yes, I am not in Armstrong's league.

Never said I was.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

LOL

I am not putting "words in your mouth"

You are the one claiming: "I can produce 2000 Watts with my legs".

So you are the new SUPERMAN.

You can produce more power than any legal 50cc MB engine.

LOL

Yes I can produce that power, for 1-2 seconds before it drops.

Armstrong can produce 450-500 watts for an hour.

I can produce 330watts for an hour.

Do you really need my full stats? This is ridiculous that you can't see the difference between power output for 2 seconds vs a sustained power output of oh, say 1 min to an hour.

Amazing! you produce over 2000 W with your legs!

LOL

You beat Lace Armstrong many times over.

Ever consider Tour De France??!!

With 3 HP available from your legs you'll be a sure winner!

ROFTLAMAO[/QUOTE]

Actually 2000w is 2.5 hp and a fit cyclist should be able to lay that down for a short burst, but can only maintain 250-500w with a good effort.

Veloman, you are on the right track and I am glad to see a fellow cyclist get the point. There will always be naysayers about any new thing, not sure why something new scares some folks but it always seems to. There are exciting times ahead for sure but it is happening now for enough to get the ball rolling not matter what.

Actually 2000w is 2.5 hp and a fit cyclist should be able to lay that down for a short burst, but can only maintain 250-500w with a good effort.

Veloman, you are on the right track and I am glad to see a fellow cyclist get the point. There will always be naysayers about any new thing, not sure why something new scares some folks but it always seems to. There are exciting times ahead for sure but it is happening now for enough to get the ball rolling not matter what.

Thanks. And you are generally right. Although most road cyclists - if you want to get technical - aren't that strong, track sprinters, yes. And the 250-500watt range is accurate for sustained riding of 1 minute to 2 hours +.

I love getting called out on my 'claims'. Too bad I didn't get a video of tonight's road cycling ride (when I wear my spandex and ride my Cannondale). I was lining up to do an uphill sprint through this busy highway overpass, the light turns green 10 seconds away from me, the cars accelerate up the hill, I open it up and close in on them, could of passed them at 33+mph on the hill.

Okay I'm done boasting. Don't want to get flamed anymore. :devilish:

My current setup allows me to go 40 miles before a recharge is needed, goes 20mph and costs even less than gas.
If I had a DL, and if I wanted a gas bicycle, which again you can't allow it to be able to go more than 30mph, then I have a choice.
Gas bicycle, 30mph max speed - initial cost min 200 (danger level at that speed=highest)
Moped 30mph max speed - initial cost min 1500 (danger level at that speed < gas bike)
Motorcycle (need motorcycle license) - initial cost > 5,000 (danger level = ???)

For MY needs the electric bike is the best (and only) choice.
Electric bicycle max speed 20mph - initial cost min 300 (danger level at that speed = lowest)
(now of course MY bicycle that let's me go 40miles on a charge cost me about 1100 but it costs about 10 cents to charge (total recharge time = 3 hours)

If this battery has any life in it why are you selling it?

All I know is electric batteries are heavy, and they deteriorate fast from "new" and being overpriced as "new".

There is still no $ wise or economic adventadge to switch from "gas" to electric unless you want to please our old friend AlGore.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE "GREEN" at all cost,

despite the worst and coldest winter on record around the World.

The media and all "weather channels" would not addmitt it.

But it is a fact:

Last winter was the longest and coldest in US, Europe and other partts of the World.

Period.

So much for "Global Warming"

In Fl where I live it was the coldest winter on record (obviously media and weater channel cheats will not addmitt it inspite of their records).

We had unprecendenet record of low temperatures in Fla, 10 days of straight freese (never happened before).

Current temps in FL run at the average of Jan not of the aferage of late March.

We are 15 F below for the "average".
Hey AlGore crook, I want an explanation and all my "carbon credits" back you creep.

By the way this Algore failed polititian and thanks God not a president of US in 2000 (failed very short)
is shamelassy laying down on recent GLOBAL COOLING

this creep is engoing financial rewards of all the idiots who believed in his agenda.

Are you seriously this vocal while being this misinformed?!?! Global warming is a GLOBAL increase in temp. AVERAGE, OVERALL, and the symptoms of global warming are more intense seasons, hotter summers, and YES colder harsher winters. The problem with global warming is not that oh geeze its like totally 5 degrees hotter than id like, the problem is, the world as a system loses its equilibrium, which all around makes all weather more extreme, so YES Europe had a cold long winter... because of global warming probably. Maybe you should educate yourself before you contaminate the minds of other simpletons. Especially since if the "environmentalists" are right, you can go ahead and get ready for cat5 hurricanes wiping the stoopid from your face every summer. Learn to learn before you preach misinformation...jerk

Yes, Richard, he really is that vocal while being that mis-informed. To make it worse, he's not the only one by a long shot.

But, of course, we all know that it was idiotic to post an anti-climate change rant when the thread was about selling a battery.

To the "anti"; just go away.

But do come back when you have something worthwhile to say (don't bring the hostility with you, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back