For sale $50

Old GT mountain bike. Happy time engine. It works, I was just out on it. Something is strange with the throttle/carb and it will sometimes rev like hades when I pull in the clutch at a stop sign and I have to push the kill button. Not sure if it's dangerous or not. It's been doing that for awhile and it hasn't been a big enough problem to really look into. The rear wheel feels a little loose in the hub.

This is cheap. I'm posting here before putting it on Craigslist. Not sure what else to say. If you live in, or close to, Costa Mesa and want to take a test drive, contact me.

Old GT mountain bike. Happy time engine. It works, I was just out on it. Something is strange with the throttle/carb and it will sometimes rev like hades when I pull in the clutch at a stop sign and I have to push the kill button. Not sure if it's dangerous or not. It's been doing that for awhile and it hasn't been a big enough problem to really look into. The rear wheel feels a little loose in the hub.

This is cheap. I'm posting here before putting it on Craigslist. Not sure what else to say. If you live in, or close to, Costa Mesa and want to take a test drive, contact me.

I've sent you a PM with my phone # please call

ocscully

It will sometimes rev like hades when I pull in the clutch
The throttle body opening in the carb is not round.
Pinch the carb body with a pair of pliers.

are you giving up on it.

The rear wheel feels a little loose in the hub
It probably is buy another.

Last edited:
If ya still have it id really love to have the exhaust on it.. looking for a used one.

Back