For Sale Chopper Bicycle SOLD!

Selling a chopper bicycle with motor mount. Its a nice platform for a motorized bicycle project. The foots pegs are removable so you can install pedals. Bike has scratches here and there, but easily fixed by rattle can job. Here is what I sink in the bike

Micargi Mustang Frame W/ Motor Mount
Gas Tank
Triple Tree Fork
Dragbar Style Handlebar
Nirve Wheels (Black w/ Drum Brake Front)
Electra Fatti-O
Bullet Style Headlights
Bullet Style Valve Caps
Nirve Switchblade Saddle
$300 OBO

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6499/im000193smalluh7.jpg
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3341/im000084small7kd.jpg

PM for more info. Pickup (92582) or I can also deliver around LA and SD area.

hey thanks. yah its just been sitting there. I got offers, but some are just low ball. So yeah it would be cool if someone actually take this bike off my hands, this little bike needs a new home.

I have the jackshaft. The jackshaft is just compose of bearings and like a sprocket on a rod, It can easily be made. Im not sure with the fat tires tho, the chain will probably rub without it. Now thats when setting it up with a motor. With a pedal setup, you dont need the jackshaft.

motokruiser said:
I have the jackshaft. The jackshaft is just compose of bearings and like a sprocket on a rod, It can easily be made. Im not sure with the fat tires tho, the chain will probably rub without it. Now thats when setting it up with a motor. With a pedal setup, you dont need the jackshaft.
and waste all that fine work on the mounts from suicycle ??? :p

of course not :D. really hoping to sell it soon. $300 is actually a low ball considering the wheels alone cost me $200...this bike needs love. so if anyone is interested just pm me. I am even up for trade for an item with the same value.

seen it before, loved it then, still do :)

it is a steal, i know someone here who that would fit real well (both body & soul)...lemme check, i'll update.

EDIT: sorry, timing isn't right, distance would be a problem.

Where did you get that awesome head light?

Ive been looking around for a headlight i can mount under the handlebars somewhere but havent found any.

Back