For Sale..Clutch roller bracket for HT

I know that there are many out there that can make these on their own. This is for those that can't for what ever the reason.

This is a bolt on mod. This roller bracket will enable the rider to disengage the clutch with minimal effort. Once installed, the clutch can be disengaged with one (1) finger, the pinkie at that. On my bike I can disengage the clutch using 6# test mono fishing line.

These come with a 100% satisfaction guarentee...all you have to say is I want my money back...PERIOD..that is how good these are.

These are hand made by me. I use 3/4" angle iron, steel ball bearing roller, and grade 8.8 mounting hardware. Painted to either Silver, or Black. The only part that is not included in this mod is the cable case holder, which you will use from your own engine. $14.95 plus actual postage.

Shipping will generally be within 24 hours. If for any reason a longer time is needed you will be notified BEFORE payment.

Photos are as follows.. 1.The cable roller bracket itself 2.the original instillation and 3. the installed modification.

Thank You
Ronald V. Becker
Calera, Alabama USA

Attachments

• Roller.JPG
    Roller.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 961
  • Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 891
  • Installed.jpg
    Installed.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,726
I could have used this when I was still riding my Grubee :(
Excellent price and looks to be well made!
I hope to see more custom fabricated parts from you, Mr. Becker!

I was going to ask "How much commission does large philipino receive for his mod ."

But I would never ask that .

This is a copy of someone else's mod.
You did not even give the innovator credit.

Where do I send the money to? Whats the zipcode? How much postage to 25404-7008? I want one bad and will send the money order ASAP upon finding the zip.....Tom

Not really. I got your name and Calera,Alabama,USA ........But whats the Zipcode..????????????????????????????? It wont do well without the Zipcode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tom

I've been asked to produce my version of that mod.
I declined because it is "Large Filipinos" so i only make them for myself and friends. buddys bikes that i build i always asked "hey you want a "large Filipino" on there.

I've been asked to produce my version of that mod.
I declined because it is "Large Filipinos" so i only make them for myself and friends. buddys bikes that i build i always asked "hey you want a "large Filipino" on there.

Fine.. do what you want to do. There are members on here that for a number of reasons can't make one...or other mods for that matter. No one has offered these and why should a member that wants one be penalized. I'm charging very little as compared to what it takes to make them. Not counting material, I spend about 30 minutes to a hour on each one to it's finished state. I fought with my clutch. Made one myself, thought they were one of the BEST inexpensive mods that did most for the rider (not the bike). You know how it works, I'm sure you are pleased with which it makes operating the clutch so easy...why would one not want it for other riders.

If Large Flipinos is in fact the original designer, I give him FULL CREDIT for such a great mod..believe me I do. Say you don't either have the ability or the tools to make one, should you have to go without?

Just got back from the Post Office and while driving I thought about something.... I think you need to get your nose out of my business. You know the ole saying... if you can't say anything good don't say anything.

Last edited:
Where do I send the money to? Whats the zipcode? How much postage to 25404-7008? I want one bad and will send the money order ASAP upon finding the zip.....Tom

Tom, I know that you know I sent you a PM but this is for those that might be interested as I can't "EDIT" my original post......

Sorry about that...35040

Do you want yours in BLACK or SILVER? I just got back from the Post Office with the one I have on my bike. The actual first class postage is $1.65 anywhere in the 48. In order to save money, (the Post Office is a 15 mile round trip $2.50 in gas), I put the envelope in my mail box with postage money rounded up to the next dollar (I have her keep the change) and she takes care of it. Also I recycle bubble envelopes so there is no cost involved there.
Add the $2.00 for postage....

$16.95 to any zip code in the lower 48. Will mail worldwide tho.

Thank You
Ron

Back