For Sale - Custom Motorized Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fully custom Motorized bicycle. It has a pitbike engine with custom jack shaft assembly to pedal while engine is in neutral. Has full brake lights, turn signals, head light, and running lights in rear. Also has battery ..full custom exhaust, gas tank, everything really is custom on this. Spent over 4k making it and have ridden roughly 300 miles. Ask any questions..frame is 4130 chromemoly as well just in case you're wondering and jackshaft assembly is 6061 aluminum. Not sure how to get that FORSale tag to show up on the page but this bike is for sale. Looking to get $1750 for it. Compared to what I've seen already and what other guys are selling I think I'm at a solid price. Let me know what you guys think..

Attachments

• bike4.jpg
    bike4.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 520
  • bike5.jpg
    bike5.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 514
  • bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,927
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 726
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Appreciate it. For anyone who is wanting to know what was all put into this bike check this out. I had forgotten I had created a page during this build. It starts from the early stages all the way to its inception. The pictures in this ad are the latest of what has been done. Mostly head lights(led), battery, and wiring for turn signals, brake lights, and running lights. Also the single pull lever that breaks the front and rear brakes all in one.

https://motoredbikes.com/threads/my-first-custom-build.42400/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back