Screenshot_20220410-215524.png
    640.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20220410-215528.png
    Screenshot_20220410-215528.png
    642.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20220410-215513.png
    Screenshot_20220410-215513.png
    807.6 KB · Views: 105
I have a suggestion. If you really want a better chance of selling something you might want to make the time to take some good quality photos from close and away from multiple angles and format them so they are not sideways or upside down. That way a potential buyer can really see what you have, the condition it is in and then make a good decision to purchase it.

Good Luck,

Dennis

I have a suggestion. If you really want a better chance of selling something you might want to make the time to take some good quality photos from close and away from multiple angles and format them so they are not sideways or upside down. That way a potential buyer can really see what you have, the condition it is in and then make a good decision to purchase it.

Good Luck,

Dennis
Someone that takes 2-3 minutes to preplan a sale can't be serious about selling. Go to Facebook Marketplace and spend 10-20 dollars on a real digital camera that takes good closeups and then take various angles for your pictures.

P.S. you'll be able to use that camera for the next 15-20 years.

Good Luck,

Dennis
Looks like he took good pictures but a screenshot doesn't make a good post, he has to learn how to attach photos.
Someone that takes 2-3 minutes to preplan a sale can't be serious about selling. Go to Facebook Marketplace and spend 10-20 dollars on a real digital camera that takes good closeups and then take various angles for your pictures.

P.S. you'll be able to use that camera for the next 15-20 years.
My phone takes great pictures and videos, I can edit and post from my phone. I can zoom or expand, it's all there.

Looks like he took good pictures but a screenshot doesn't make a good post, he has to learn how to attach photos.
have a suggestion. If you really want a better chance of selling something you might want to make the time to take some good quality photos from close and away from multiple angles and format them so they are not sideways or upside down.
Better pics can be found on his other thread here...I cleaned them up a little and enlarged them for better viewing.

Back