Fouled plugs issue

No crank case oil on a two stroke, the lubrication comes from the fuel/oil mix. The oil settles out and adheres to the moving parts.

Any oil in the crank case will use vital space needed for the incoming charge, you'd be lucky if it ever started.
I just did that and a good bit of oil came out but it’s still fouling plugs

The plug is wet and it is not running
Sorry, but you'll have to rinse it out again, use straight gas. Once you're happy with the result, use an air line and blow it out some more and get it dry. You might be able to just blow it out on the bike, if it checks out and is not too oily, take the jug off.

Sorry, but you'll have to rinse it out again, use straight gas. Once you're happy with the result, use an air line and blow it out some more and get it dry. You might be able to just blow it out on the bike, if it checks out and is not too oily, take the jug off.
just crashed again but not on the bike on my electric scooter and this time it was bad and my parents said i gotta take a break from bikes so i might be gone for a bit maybe for about 3 months

just crashed again but not on the bike on my electric scooter and this time it was bad and my parents said i gotta take a break from bikes so i might be gone for a bit maybe for about 3 months
Tell them unseen circumstances arise from time to time, & that caused you to use a tactical pit maneuver on your bike or scooter to keep yourself out of harm's way.🤣😂🤣

Tell your parents that you will try out some training wheels Drew...lol.

Seriously though, I hope your not hurt too badly there guy.

Back