Found a bike...

adb140275

Local time
3:20 AM
...On the side of the road! i had ordered my engine kit, and didnt know what sort of bike i would be using. my friend, Adam (bigtrucker2007 on the forum) called me and said there was a bike on the side of the road (by the trash cans and under other various things) in his neighborhood, perfect for an engine. all it needs is a rear innertube. eventually a couple of new tires, and some cruiser handlebars will be added. everything is in working order and is in great shape. its like new.

Attachments

• 092b8e72.jpg
    092b8e72.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 255
Good find, you'd be surprised how many bikes are out there "FREE" just for the asking. We needed parts, and I didn't feel like driving 40 miles and buying new. I put a want ad on Craigslist and they called me.

That's a nice looking bike! I like that color. When I get my engine broken in, running right, and setup how I like I'm planning on giving her a makeover. I'm debating between a vintage rat-rod look or the General Lee.....

That orange may have just tipped the scales....or maybe I should build a 2nd bike.....

I found the bike I put my motor on in the ditch across the road. None of the locals owned so I called the police, they picked it up. About two months later they called up and said they were going to bring it to my house cause we found it.

I don't have any pics of before I put the motor on, so this is the day after I first put it on.

pbpic4036360.jpg

heres mine with the engine installed. your ditch find is a lot better of a bike than mine, lol.

Attachments

• 3db8ee24.jpg
    3db8ee24.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 139
Back