Found this slightly amusing

Local time
4:41 AM
So I was looking at honda engines and I found this.

It shows a picture of a honda gx50, but the price seemed a little low, so I looked in the description and wouldnt ya know:
"Please note : this engine are made in thailland, copy engine, But engine are with good quality ,so machine quality is good,It's your BEST choice!!"

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
So I was looking at honda engines and I found this.

It shows a picture of a honda gx50, but the price seemed a little low, so I looked in the description and wouldnt ya know:
"Please note : this engine are made in thailland, copy engine, But engine are with good quality ,so machine quality is good,It's your BEST choice!!"
arnt honda engines also made in Thailand?

but 180$ is a lot of cash for a copy engine, early releases maybe?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Oh boy. I wasn't expecting a copy this soon. Very tempting.

but 180$ is a lot of cash for a copy engine, early releases maybe?
That's how much the copy of the gxh50 goes for, roughly. So not really a lot for a copy.

Yeah, it looks like they make their smallest engines in Thailand
Manufacturinglocations.ashx

Looking closer at the pictures, the genuine Hondas have an epa sticker right above the pull start, and the description says its unbranded, despite the honda sticker.

Last edited:
Looking closer at the pictures, the genuine Hondas have an epa sticker right above the pull start, and the description says its unbranded, despite the honda sticker.
I highly doubt if the pics are of the engine that you will receive.
They stole the pics from Honda just like they maybe stole the design or maybe
the motors are not an actual copy?
The one buyer who left feedback says:
seller always good communication. have an issue but seller working on it.
NEW GX50 4 stroke petrol engine 4-strokes Gasoline engine for brush cutter (#193238985762)

the eBay sale post is misleading and infringes on Honda.
Why don't they use actual pics of what they are selling?

Back