Four stroke motors

I'd like to see that comparison as well. How about riding up hills, down hills and on flats. Also do a 0 to 30 mph video with them side by side. List stats side by side. Photos would be nice too.

I'm not asking for much.

:)

:D

There are opinions and there are facts. I'd like to see why he thinks the Titan is the best.

-What are the components of the engine? Why are these better (or worse) than the parts used in other engines
-What is the max rpm of the engine? How long can the engine sustain that rpm?
-How long will the engine last with out oil before it blows
-What are the actual HP and TQ figures
-What is the gas useage per hour at full rpm and 1/2 rpm
-What is the weight of the engine?
-Most importantly what percentage of these engines break down in the real world?

I like to keep an open mind about things. Honda engines IMHO are some of the best out there. I've had a few and they never let me down. There is a reputation there and I believe that Honda wants to keep that rep. but (there is always a but) one has to weigh everything: price, reliability, parts, ease of getting parts and a few others.

One thing I know for sure is that bad news travels faster than good news. If an engine breaks down then you will find someone somewhere complaining about it on the internet. Wonderful tool the internet.

I'll definitely let you guys know if my engine breaks down.
I've never owned a GEBE so I can't make a comparison.
I think of this as comparing a Ford and a Chevy
(although I won't tell you which one is the Ford cause Zev0 has a thing about Fords. :D )

Back