Frame Mounting the GX50

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
3hp in a small package, Germans don't lie about specs.

Germans don't lie about specs.
Hmmm...Let's see here, Adolph Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joseph Goebbels, Martin Borman, Hermann Goering, Reinhard Heydrich...YEP, I guess your right...lol...Germans don't lie...lol...lol...They never lied about the specs. of any atrocities that may or may not have been commited by their regime in Germany and elsewhere either...lol.

OH, I almost forgot, Volkswagen never lied about the Diesel motor specs either that they cheated with a defeat device that detected the machines that were analysing their exhaust emissions so it would send false info. either...lol.

I'll take German pride in their craftsmanship and engineering any day over your pessimism. Just sayin..............................

any day over your pessimism
Im not being cynical or pessimistic, Just very realistic is all...lol...All men, Gov'ts, and corporations are either imperfect humans or their corporations and Gov't structures are run and organised by imperfect human beings and therefore have the propensity towards lying and perverting truth to promote and achieve their own ends and profits or just trying to hide their own misdeeds and wrondoings...lol...Just saying...lol.

Forget Hugh Laurie playing the lead role in "House" when he always says "everyone lies" with regard to his patients happenstances...lol...Just be a cop like I was and for as long as I was and you will know this to be true already...lol.

Maybe I'm wrong but when I think of German cars and bikes, I think pain in the butt tech and expensive. Quality goes a long with that. In fact over engineered needlessly it's ridiculous. Great machines till the bill comes due for maintenance or repair. Germans don't walk on water but they do build quality machines and tech. I'm confident that lil 3hp smoker will outlast any HT motor.

5154.jpg

SOLO Typ: 154 54.2cc 3.0 hp Solo 2-Stroke 2-Cycle Engine, All Angle Clutch Shaft, Recoil pull start.​

Very High Quality engine made in Germany (Deutschland). SOLO Kleinmotoren GmbH was founded in Stuttgart in 1948. Staton site.
Awesome!! I’m from Stuttgart!!

Back