Frame?

Gupa Nupa

Local time
2:04 PM
Looking for a high quality cruiser style frame that can handle some light off road (by light off road I mean packed dirt trails and turf). The best thing Ive seen so far is sixthreezero's EvryJourney Steel frame. I'd probably end up replacing the hybrid tires with true mountain bike ones. They also make a fat tire version of the frame. Anyone done a build on this frame or have a similar frame they can recommend?

Looking for a high quality cruiser style frame that can handle some light off road (by light off road I mean packed dirt trails and turf). The best thing Ive seen so far is sixthreezero's EvryJourney Steel frame. I'd probably end up replacing the hybrid tires with true mountain bike ones. They also make a fat tire version of the frame. Anyone done a build on this frame or have a similar frame they can recommend?
I use a huffy cranbrook, the stock rims suck, but swapping them is easy enough. She handles well on packed dirt and going through grass, etc. She's a beast on the street. Not to bad on gravel and sand either, 2 1/2 tires. The spring seat and big tires make the ride pretty comfy too.

Back