frankenstrokermotor

tacoshell4

Local time
10:28 PM
so I just built a gt5 stroker motor. It has a pk top end cyl slant head and piston. the wrist pin height is 4 mm lower on the pk piston than the skyhawk so made up the diffrence with a spacer plate and 2 base gaskets adding the 4 mm I needed. this motor is the fastest one i've ever built it has some serious pull and it revs way past stock specs. the only mod i did to cylinder was widened and tapered off the exaust port. chamfered the other ports and added a pirate cycle -mm billet intake and jetted the carb leaner on the main. look out also have the pk skyhawk clone ready to go in a bike when i sell a few of the ones I have..:rolleyes:

If the wrist pin is lower on the cylinder it would create more compression but the stroke volume would be the same. If you then lengthened the cylinder with a spacer plate then you'd end up with the same compression as stock. Is there something I'm missing here?

If the wrist pin is lower on the cylinder it would create more compression but the stroke volume would be the same. If you then lengthened the cylinder with a spacer plate then you'd end up with the same compression as stock. Is there something I'm missing here?

the piston pin being 4 mm lower on the pk piston added 4 mm of stroke before i made the spacer plate the pison stuck out of the top of the cylinder to the top of the second . it definately is way faster than anybodys motorbike i ride with way faster blowing by people i dont doubt i am hiting over 35

Back