Fred Head Questions

Ok. I just emailed him asking when the fred head might be in stock again, so I guess we'll find out if he emails me back.

Some 5.5cc heads require a smaller 10mm C7HSA spark plug since there is less space. Can you still use the same CDI?

Also I saw on cr machine that there are different spark plug pitches, fine 1.0 and coarse 1.25. What is the right one for ngk spark plugs? In case other brands have different pitches too so I know which one to look out for.

Nevermind, I'm gonna go with CDHPower so I don't have to worry about that. I found this 6cc one by CDHPower. Good?
High Compression Head

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Nevermind, I'm gonna go with CDHPower so I don't have to worry about that. I found this 6cc one by CDHPower. Good?
High Compression Head

Oh Yeti.

Bottom line is, do what you want to do.

Personally, I'd wait for Freds email response.

Again, what are your needs?

Top end speed?

Hill climbing torque?

? :unsure:

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yeah I'll wait for his response. I want a high comp head mostly for its cooling. But performance is nice too. I could use more mid range power, some top end too, but mostly mid.

Fred Heads are the bomb in my opinion.

Fred is hard to talk to, so be patient and polite.

Fred has what you seek.

Stay Chilly Yeti ;)

HP

Back