Fred Head Questions

YetiWoodz

If you watch my last video on page 31. starting at 30 sec and up to 50 sec. That is 4 stroking right? It sounds different I guess cause the bike runs better now and I want to make sure that's 4 stroking so I know if I should jet down or not. Thanks

Last edited:

Street Ryderz

If you watch my video starting at 30 sec and up to 50 sec. That is 4 stroking right? It sounds different I guess cause the bike runs better now and I want to make sure that's 4 stroking so I know if I should jet down or not. Thanks
Yeah I heard it four stroking a bit there but not badly and when you got more on the throttle it went away so you are pretty close allready.

YetiWoodz

Also, after a few days of riding, yeah I definitely think my bike is having too much of a problem starting and my friend thinks so too. I strictly need to be going as fast as I can pedalling on a slight downhill to get it started. It dies sometimes even when warmed up when I'm at a stop sign and again, its a challenge to start it back up. I definitely think its where the carb connects to the intake manifold. I got one of those cnc billet aluminum shorty manifolds that have that slot for the rubber ring to keep it sealed. Mine didn't come with that ring. What can I do instead?

Street Ryderz

Also, after a few days of riding, yeah I definitely think my bike is having too much of a problem starting and my friend thinks so too. I strictly need to be going as fast as I can pedalling on a slight downhill to get it started. It dies sometimes even when warmed up when I'm at a stop sign and again, its a challenge to start it back up. I definitely think its where the carb connects to the intake manifold. I got one of those cnc billet aluminum shorty manifolds that have that slot for the rubber ring to keep it sealed. Mine didn't come with that ring. What can I do instead?
An assortment of o rings should be pretty easy to find and chea, to buy then comes in handy for lots of things.What carb are you using? sorry I forget,does it not start easily choked or un choked?

YetiWoodz

An assortment of o rings should be pretty easy to find and chea, to buy then comes in handy for lots of things.What carb are you using? sorry I forget,does it not start easily choked or un choked?
I got the 19mm hp carb. I choke it when I cold start it because it starts better that way. Its hard to start either way though. Its a little easier when its warmed up but not by much.