Fred Head Questions

Thx. I like the reactions I get from pedestrians. They turn around and are like " WTF IS COMING UP THE ROAD???" šŸ˜† My friend said the same thing to me after trying it out.
Little kids
Boy- completely stops what he's doing when I'm half a mile away, stares at the bike as I go by like I'm driving an ice cream truck
Girl- sticks fingers in her ears and complain "Its too loud"
Elderly
Man- when I was a kiddd, I always wanted one of those dohickeys!! Wait what was I doing again?
Woman- typical Karen

Guys of all ages have positive reactions, females don't get it.

Do you guys get those reactions too?

Yes, Just about every ride, especially from cars or M/C following me when I'm going 50mph.
They will pull up along side of me and give a (y) I always give a few honks from my Huga horn
The Chicks Love my bike. I got a Raccoons tail that wags in the wind I always get a wave from the pretty girls
The Raccoon Tail was a gift from one of my Girlfriends

Attachments

• DSCF9136.JPG
    DSCF9136.JPG
    259.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Yes, Just about every ride, especially from cars or M/C following me when I'm going 50mph.
They will pull up along side of me and give a (y) I always give a few honks from my Huga horn
The Chicks Love my bike. I got a Raccoons tail that wags in the wind I always get a wave from the pretty girls
The Raccoon Tail was a gift from one of my Girlfriends
My max speed on my bike now is 37 mph. It starts getting scary at 34. Can't imagine going 50 šŸ˜†. I think the girls are waving you goodbye šŸ¤£.

Then again, I live in pa where the roads suck so I can't risk going too fast cuz of the sneaky potholes and I have no front or back suspension

If you watch my last video on page 31. starting at 30 sec and up to 50 sec. That is 4 stroking right? It sounds different I guess cause the bike runs better now and I want to make sure that's 4 stroking so I know if I should jet down or not. Thanks

Last edited:
If you watch my video starting at 30 sec and up to 50 sec. That is 4 stroking right? It sounds different I guess cause the bike runs better now and I want to make sure that's 4 stroking so I know if I should jet down or not. Thanks
Yeah I heard it four stroking a bit there but not badly and when you got more on the throttle it went away so you are pretty close allready.

Also, after a few days of riding, yeah I definitely think my bike is having too much of a problem starting and my friend thinks so too. I strictly need to be going as fast as I can pedalling on a slight downhill to get it started. It dies sometimes even when warmed up when I'm at a stop sign and again, its a challenge to start it back up. I definitely think its where the carb connects to the intake manifold. I got one of those cnc billet aluminum shorty manifolds that have that slot for the rubber ring to keep it sealed. Mine didn't come with that ring. What can I do instead?

Also, after a few days of riding, yeah I definitely think my bike is having too much of a problem starting and my friend thinks so too. I strictly need to be going as fast as I can pedalling on a slight downhill to get it started. It dies sometimes even when warmed up when I'm at a stop sign and again, its a challenge to start it back up. I definitely think its where the carb connects to the intake manifold. I got one of those cnc billet aluminum shorty manifolds that have that slot for the rubber ring to keep it sealed. Mine didn't come with that ring. What can I do instead?
An assortment of o rings should be pretty easy to find and chea, to buy then comes in handy for lots of things.What carb are you using? sorry I forget,does it not start easily choked or un choked?

Back