Free MotoredBikes.com Stickers - Print Your Own!

Dear Anton-Great idea! I guess that one inserts the A4 paper just like the standard paper? I was going to choose glossy white via E-Bay. I tried printing using regular copy paper before committing to the A4 sticker paper. Unfortunately, the image came out quite large and there's no way I could see to shrink it further to around a 4" diameter to fit on my engine case. Appreciate any detailed feedback concerning this:)-Gearhead437

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Dear Anton-Great idea! I guess that one inserts the A4 paper just like the standard paper? I was going to choose glossy white via E-Bay. I tried printing using regular copy paper before committing to the A4 sticker paper. Unfortunately, the image came out quite large and there's no way I could see to shrink it further to around a 4" diameter to fit on my engine case. Appreciate any detailed feedback concerning this:)-Gearhead437

Hi @gearhead437 ,

Are you able to open the image in a program and drag the image smaller to resize it?

I can highly recommend the Libre Office Suite which is (in my opinion) a better and completely free alternative to Micro$oft Office.

You can download it here for Linux, Window$ or Mac here: https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download-libreoffice/

It's completely free and comes with Writer (Word), Draw (way better than Paint), Calc (Excel), Impress (Powerpoint) plus more.

Then just open the image in either Libre Office Writer or Libre Office Draw and drag to resize it!

Screenshot from 2023-08-29 16-32-47.png

Back