Free MotoredBikes.com Stickers - Print Your Own!

Anton, Would it be worth it to you ?. If we pre-ordered and prepaid for some decals.
I'd buy a few... It would a lot easier & cheaper than me buying a printer and decal paper that I would only use once.

Any sign shop or place that does vinyl graphics and wraps can make these stickers or decals in whatever color and size you want, probably for the same cost as the postage. Just take the image you want or email it to them with your needs. You can also get custom made vinyl on ebay you just need to provide the image and size you want.

Well this sucks..
Hi,
Right now we are making die cut vinyl decals.
For a 4" decal like yours is impossible for us to cut off those tiny letters and details in your logo.
Printed decals would be an option but for that we need to take orders for at least 12 of more units.
Please let us know if you are still interested. Thanks.

Angel
Creartsigns

Anton, Would it be worth it to you ?. If we pre-ordered and prepaid for some decals.
I'd buy a few... It would a lot easier & cheaper than me buying a printer and decal paper that I would only use once.
What I think I will do is find an online service where I can upload the images. Then service will then print the decals on demand and post them to anyone who orders. I will look into this, I think I looked once before but the sizes were a bit different to what I've uploaded here so I might need to resize them to fit.

Ok Thanks and maybe you should tack on $1 to help cover the cost of running this forum (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Does anyone have any round "49 cc" labels i can print to stick on my HF 79cc??
lol i did just that..,. but i didn't print mine i got them on ebay... so far so good lol... just search '49cc motor assisted bicycle decal' and i know i didn't pay more than a few bucks. fit perfect on my phatmoto 79cc

lol i did just that..,. but i didn't print mine i got them on ebay... so far so good lol... just search '49cc motor assisted bicycle decal' and i know i didn't pay more than a few bucks. fit perfect on my phatmoto 79cc
This one?

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back