Free power mods.

just this week, I sold 3 cylinders to guys that like to port them, but failed
I am definitely not interested in porting an engine. I not only don't have the tools but just don't know how to do it properly and am not interested in learning. I think there are other ways to increase power that are more efficient and less unforgiving.

You can make a speedometer first. You need an empty toilet paper roll, and a paper. You cut down the toilet paper roll about 1/8 the size.
Now you take your paper. You draw a speedometer on it. Very important: Draw the pointy thing on the highest speed you've drawn on it!

Now, you cut it out and glue it on the toilet paper roll. Then install it on the bike with chewing gum.

There, now you can go as fast as you'd like.

I am definitely not interested in porting an engine. I not only don't have the tools but just don't know how to do it properly and am not interested in learning. I think there are other ways to increase power that are more efficient and less unforgiving.
sandpaper is too much? pull your exhaust and smooth it out inside.
not willing to learn? hmmph
anyways here's another free/cheapie mod. if you have the shorty intake, get 3-4" of some hose, (silicone if possible) and extend your intake manifold. it's tunable on length
it's all a learning curve

Ram air intake. You won't be disappointed! You'll gain insane top end.
20181016_153742.jpg

Oh, I never knew that could leak. I mean it makes sense. There's a damn hole in the side of the carb, where a screw is supposed to fit! I think you could have just greased the idle screw with a bit of heavy grease tho, but I mean you'd have to take it out, fiddle with it to set the idle again...

Back