Free spinning

Wilbe76

Local time
12:31 AM
I just put mag rims on my motorized bike and realized that the back rim is no longer free spinning. Is there anyway i can fix this or maybe pick up something to make the rear wheel free spinning again so the pedals dont move when im ridding the bike?

if you bought a fixie wheel, then put a freewheel sprocket on it - otherwise something isn't working right

if you bought a fixie wheel, then put a freewheel sprocket on it - otherwise something isn't working right
Ok what is a fixie wheel? Sorry a lot of this is new to me. Is that something i can order online? The back rim is threaded but i am at a lost with where to get the right sprocket. Right now the bike is unrideable

either look at sheldonbrown.com for all the info about bicycles you'll need, or take wheel to bicycle shop - if you just bought a fixie by mistake, it should be easy & cheap to replace just the sprocket

Thank you for the help. I looked online for the part and found a bike shop here in town that has free spinning sprocket hubs. Wasnt to bad only 10 bucks. Thank you again. Oh yeah and reading your help with other people and problems with loss of power helped me to fix my motor to. Thanks again for the help

Back