Freewheel hub sprocket mount ???

Piranha99

Local time
10:13 PM
Just want to know I bought a new 12gauge rear freewheel wheel for my mountain bike. Do you need a hub adapter to mount on the rear sprocket for motorized bike . Of course I can't mount it on the threaded side where my new threaded freewheel is going because I need to peddle the bike it's a friction clutch. It don't seem to mount on correctly on non threaded side. This wheel is also quick realease it's strong and bad a** any help is much appreciated because I think I have it on all wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20230129_064651342.jpg
    IMG_20230129_064651342.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20230129_064632035.jpg
    IMG_20230129_064632035.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 119
Oops, drive sprocket is on the wrong side.
Yes bud ty I figured that out after I done it I'm knew learning to all the motorized bike stuff but wanna get good I built mine all by myself took 2 days . I need to know do I need a hub adapter to put the motorized sprocket on the freewheel ????

Yes bud ty I figured that out after I done it I'm knew learning to all the motorized bike stuff but wanna get good I built mine all by myself took 2 days . I need to know do I need a hub adapter to put the motorized sprocket on the freewheel ????
Your pedal chain goes on the freewheel, you need a rag joint or hub adaptor for the engine sprocket.

I have seen freewheels for the left side before, if you don't want a pedal chain.

Your pedal chain goes on the freewheel, you need a rag joint or hub adaptor for the engine sprocket.

I have seen freewheels for the left side before, if you don't want a pedal chain.
I appreciate you so much . I have to check out rag joint at Amazon never heard of that 1 I think my best bet will be the hub adapter and the perk to that no strain on spokes even though this new freewheel rim is double walled with 12 gauge spokes it's 8 lbs a beast paid 80 BUCS for it on Amazon Anyone building a motorized bike I highly recommend this freewheel rim . Also what kind of freewheel sprocket u think I should get a 7 speed or just a single ???

I appreciate you so much . I have to check out rag joint at Amazon never heard of that 1 I think my best bet will be the hub adapter and the perk to that no strain on spokes even though this new freewheel rim is double walled with 12 gauge spokes it's 8 lbs a beast paid 80 BUCS for it on Amazon Anyone building a motorized bike I highly recommend this freewheel rim . Also what kind of freewheel sprocket u think I should get a 7 speed or just a single ???
This subject is very popular here. What ever way you go there are experts here to help. My advice is stay away from Bikebastards.

Would you happen to have a link for the wheel.

Back