Freshly installed Jog scooter pipe

Is your tachometer settings on 4 stroke engines? Sounds good, but I am pretty sure when that tach said 15k+, it did not sound even a hair over 8k rpm.
Edit: Highest reading i saw was 16,320 rpm. You need to set the tach to 2 stroke or get one made for one :p

Is your tachometer settings on 4 stroke engines? Sounds good, but I am pretty sure when that tach said 15k+, it did not sound even a hair over 8k rpm.
Edit: Highest reading i saw was 16,320 rpm. You need to set the tach to 2 stroke or get one made for one :p
The tach is definately on the wrong setting. It was working well before. It was $8.00 so I expect the accuracy to be off lol. I just reset the unit hopefully tonight it will read accurately.
Lol im pretty sure if this engine hit 16,000 rpm there would be a loud bang and China girl parts all over the road.

This bike is going to be fast.
Thanks Gary, it feels like it's gonna much faster. Gotta go try and round up some dellorto jets today. My biggest jet is a 80 and its pretty lean. Looking forward to getting it dialed in. Lol gonna be a completely different bike once I get everything remounted properly and repainted again.

Back