Friction Drive Obsolete With Double Right-Sided Drive

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
Yes, are you sure this carb fits the RS EHO 35?
The carb works great on mine. So were you saying the pedals do spin under engine power???

16509966421001569104398.jpg

Only when the clutch engages just over idle. Everything works fine once the
engine is warmed up. Check that, no the bicycle pedals do not engage
because there are two independent freewheels. That's the beauty of
the concept. With the engine off or running the bicycle pedals do not
move. I thought you were talking about the engine crank.

Only when the clutch engages just over idle. Everything works fine once the
engine is warmed up. Check that, no the bicycle pedals do not engage
because there are two independent freewheels. That's the beauty of
the concept. With the engine off or running the bicycle pedals do not
move. I thought you were talking about the engine crank.
What I'm asking is when the bike is moving under engine power does the pedals move? Just making sure I'm envivisioning this right. My Staton Inc shift kit uses double freewheels unlike the other shift kits which only use one.

No, the pedals do not move under engine power. The pedals are on their own
independent freewheel. You can assist the engine power by pedaling at
any time, say up a hill or from a standstill. With two free wheels you've
got two independent power systems, the engine and your bicycle
pedals.

I need lower left side drive so I can use my cargo rack for the reason I need a ride to the store in the first place.. But really need to build a custom bike frame with full suspension. I don't care if it weighs 150 lbs. Just keep the pedals to retain LEGAL BICYCLE STATUS.. Make this a seniors bicycle.. SIT BACK LOW RIDER. with cargo space. Full suspension.. Some states went bug up da butt about motors on bicycles. SENIORS CAN PLAY THEIR " SENIORS CARD " and get freedom & liberty back for everyone..Seniors need a motor assist bike. They need to get out , stay active and have fun. This bike will be A HEALTH AID / EQUIPMENT...Big supplement grants for health equipment..This bike can be covered by health insurance/ social security assistance funding..A comfy laid back ride motor assisted bicycle will get you out of the house and living again.I hope everyone will see how important this is and how advantageous it can be for students & everyone on planet earth...Just keep the scammers out.DMV, CAR SHIELD,INSURANCE COMPANIES.. THEY ARE THE GREEDY THAT SPREAD EVIL & HARDSHIP ! THEY BLEED YA' DRY !
And believe or not you can rig up hydraulic pedals like the the hydraulic clutches on cars & trucks and it could move a freight train if you had to. With that hydraulic rig hooked to a crankshaft a small motor could have the power that a bottle jack has that allows you to lift a car with just your arm.. IT'S A MUSCLE MULTIPLER/ AMPLIFIER..A HYDRAULIC CLUTCH SYSTEM RETURNS..WITH A BOTTLE JACK YOU MUST DEAL WITH A LOCKING VALVE..The pedal to a crank shaft and the slave cylinders on a crank shaft. Now it will go in a circle / motor revolutions...Elon Musk could quadruple battery life and mile range with it.. a battery powered motor could run your washing machine.. You could plug a 100 watt fan motor in the wall and power a 1000 watt generator via hydraulic power booster giving you 900 watts of electricity for free. You got that ? Automotive hydraulic clutches connected by crank shafts to make the power of a hydraulic bottle jack to go in a circle...THUS BOOSTING SMALL MOTOR POWER... DON CALLOWAY.

Moderators Note:
PLEASE, Never expose private information like email address or phone numbers on the open forums as it is visible world wide including all the scammers in the world that will stuff your email box and call you endlessly day and night on your telephone.
I have deleted your email address for this reason.

Wow! perpetual motion solved! Will wonders never cease? /sarc Try running a 1000 watt generator with a 100 watt fan motor with all the hydraulics you can imagine. One thing you will find is nothing is free.
At the end of the day, all forms of energy end up as heat (and to a lesser degree light).

A gallon of fuel contains the same energy, whether you use it to fuel an ultra efficient engine, or set it on fire.

Back