friction kit help

You're saying that when you push on the end of the shaft, that the roller and clutch bell are moving in and out?

Who made the kit? (Does it have Staton-Inc engraved on the side of the channel?)

Is the channel made of steel or aluminum?

If the whole crank shaft is moving doesnt that mean that the bearing is worn out or can you tighten the whole crank shaft. On mine if the shaft does that it means that the engine is worn out and bout to blow. I like my kit cause it doesnt have the clutch or all those brackets or bearings..just a drive wheel and an engine that can slide on and off your bike within ten seconds..Good luck i havent had to much experiance with those engines check your bearing.

Don't those steel channel F/D kits use a lock ring on the end of the shaft? If it does maybe it just needs to be adjusted and tightened. Lock ring will be on the opposite side of the clutch side and 1 or 2 hex bolts tightening it down.

this happend today when i was ridein not sure if im goin to go for a whole new kit or not.
i dont know if i want to go wit a belt drive kit

IMAG1306.jpg

IMAG1307.jpg

IMAG1308.jpg

IMAG1309.jpg

That motor exploded didn't it? Were the bolts holding it tight? Is the crank shaft locked up? Are the f/d bearings locked up? I wonder what caused that and that is a dax kit by looking at the slots for the motor to mount. Even if the clutch came apart it should have been contained in the bell and maybe broke the c/s............sorry for your loss bro.

That motor exploded didn't it? Were the bolts holding it tight? Is the crank shaft locked up? Are the f/d bearings locked up? I wonder what caused that and that is a dax kit by looking at the slots for the motor to mount. Even if the clutch came apart it should have been contained in the bell and maybe broke the c/s............sorry for your loss bro.

everything was tight checked it b4 i left and it just broke off and was still running handing on the side. i broke my frame aswell since i got upset lmao

Ouch that poor engine. Times like these Im glad i bought the simple kit that i did. Good luck with that. you gonna have to buy a whole new setup or can you just buy the one part?

Back