from electric to gasoline hello all

350zdrftr

Local time
8:41 AM
hello everyone I have a Mongoose CB24V450 That I just recently got a few days ago, the bike rides good but its a bit slow for my taste and is horrible going uphills I rode it to work today just for fun (3.7 miles) and was disappointed. So I have dicided today after a few hours of research to purchase a 80cc motor kit from
http://www.bikeberry.com/80cc-motorized-bicycle-engine-kit.html
I love modding gasonline engines so I already have a few plans for it.
Future mods.
I was thinking about getting the velocity stack/air filter combo for the goped. Its originally created for the 50cc go-ped motor, My particplar 80cc motor says the carb setup is the same as the 50 so I am certain I can make it work. Anyone tried this yet?
As for the exhaust , so far just remove the baffle because I am having a hard time finding what exactly can fit.
Hello to everyone and any advice is appreciated

Bike berry shipping is very slow. I have been waiting two weeks for my kit

Thanks to both of as I might need a few pointers when I install the kit I appreciate the hospitality

The previous owner before me let it sit for a few months and it affected the batteries. It really has no torque at all there is a reason why I am building a gasoline setup LOL

Welcome!
Doing same transition. Laws have changed.
Is that the one with the batteries along the seat post tube? Is there room for motor there?
Good Luck!

Yeah it's the one the batteries have their own compartment right behind the seat it's a rather large square box. Unfortunately there Is not enough room for the motor to go there but I will be putting an atv battery there to power my lights and sound equipment

Back