From Sweet home Alabama

rickstwowheels

Local time
8:10 AM
Good Morning to all and thanks for allowing me to join your community. I have been riding motorcycles and bicycles for many years but never thought of combing the two until recently. I came up with a weedeater motor and decided it would be fun to adapt it to my bicycle. When I started looking around on the internet for info I realized that all the work had already been done. I am looking for a good first kit, but would like to keep my cost under $200.

Rick

Good Morning to all and thanks for allowing me to join your community. I have been riding motorcycles and bicycles for many years but never thought of combing the two until recently. I came up with a weedeater motor and decided it would be fun to adapt it to my bicycle. When I started looking around on the internet for info I realized that all the work had already been done. I am looking for a good first kit, but would like to keep my cost under $200.

Rick

Hi Rick and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your project. There are many nice people here that are very helpful when it comes to projects. There's a great bunch of people here and they will help in any way that they can.

Good luck with your weedeater project~ I know you will have lots of fun with it!

WELCOME!

Back