From the Columbia Gorge!!!

Vildihell

Local time
4:32 PM
Well in my town we have about 6 or 7 MB's and my friends and I are going to build our own in the next 2 months. We plan to go on our bikes to the coast which is about a 250 mile drive and I'll be writing to our daily newpaper about our trip and how everybody can save gas if they use a MB. I'm going to try to start a new trend in my town of about 15,000 people.

Hi Vidihell. Welcome to MBc!
Keep us posted also!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Welcome Vildihell from a fellow PNW'er. Have fun on your trip. That hill heading out of Vantage will be fun.:D

Sounds like good press but be careful. I'm from the area and you have to be under 35cc to be legal without registering as a moped. Unless you're all driving modified weed wackers, you'll attract a lot of attention to the fact that what you're doing is against the law... technically. You might just be careful of mentioning the size of your motors and we'll all be okay.

Good on ya!

Back