Front Brake Screw?

Cool bike, love the blu/chrome combo. Where'd you get all those new parts? You might post a link, get a lot of ?s on here about where to get whizzer parts.

Yea, you sure still got alot of modern and vintage NOS Whizzer parts, That's good to know. If I know you their all probably modified (y)
Those 2005 NE cylinders are like impossible to find anymore. I bet those are gonna go fast now that people know ya got em.
Nice I see ya installed an air oil passage tube in the valve cavity and the Island has been removed from the head (y)

I'm interested if ya got any or know where to get any new untouched Westman NE-5 cylinders. I like those. Sadly, as you know, Ralph passed away in Jan 2020 and their not available any more from Woodstock. I keep my eyes and ears open to see if they appear somewhere.

I also have a small warehouse of parts in my garage to keep my Whizzer running, like another NE-5 engine, auto clutch and all the assorted extra parts to go with that stuff. I'm not a Whizzer collector like you are. One is enough for me to keep in good shape.
BTW my 2005 NE-5 has almost 38,500 miles on her. I ride M/C but I still find time to ride my Whizzer every week
She is always ready for a 100 mile ride. I ❤ my Whizzer Motorbike

Cool bike, love the blu/chrome combo. Where'd you get all those new parts? You might post a link, get a lot of ?s on here about where to get whizzer parts.
Hi Darwin, I repair whizzers and have my own. My parts aren't for sale.
Thanks for posting.

Ray

Yea, you sure still got alot of modern and vintage NOS Whizzer parts, That's good to know. If I know you their all probably modified (y)
Those 2005 NE cylinders are like impossible to find anymore. I bet those are gonna go fast now that people know ya got em.
Nice I see ya installed an air oil passage tube in the valve cavity and the Island has been removed from the head (y)

I'm interested if ya got any or know where to get any new untouched Westman NE-5 cylinders. I like those. Sadly, as you know, Ralph passed away in Jan 2020 and their not available any more from Woodstock. I keep my eyes and ears open to see if they appear somewhere.

I also have a small warehouse of parts in my garage to keep my Whizzer running, like another NE-5 engine, auto clutch and all the assorted extra parts to go with that stuff. I'm not a Whizzer collector like you are. One is enough for me to keep in good shape.
BTW my 2005 NE-5 has almost 38,500 miles on her. I ride M/C but I still find time to ride my Whizzer every week
She is always ready for a 100 mile ride. I ❤ my Whizzer Motorbike
Let's see this warehouse.

Ray

Ray
Really, OK, but I'm not pulling everything off the shelves and unpacking the boxes. There are more boxes behind the boxes.

Attachments

• DSCF2706.JPG
    DSCF2706.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF2707.JPG
    DSCF2707.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 220

Ray
Lets see how many miles ya got. The most on one bike, or on all your bikes put together, Cause I bet ya ride em all, Right?
Let's see your speedo pegged @ 50 mph. Bike should do 50 mph. Right?
Yes, it's kinda tricky to take a spedo pic @ 50+mph Be careful don't crash.
Speed guns don't count

Here is a pic of my current mileage and average speeds.
It's kinda funny I was just telling someone about my speedo and that it still works after 37,000 miles. Then it broke
Notice the third pic, my speedometer needle stopped working, The spring finally sprung.
The odometer still works and that's more important to me. To be able to keep track of my Whizzer's life miles than how fast I'm going.
I also do routine maintenance by mileage.
Yes I have tachometer, but I took it off. Too much clutter on the handle bars and it really don't serve any purpose, besides looking cool.
I have much more fun honking my ahuga horn. Than comparing the tac RPMs to my speeds
ALOHA

Attachments

• DSCF9332.JPG
    DSCF9332.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCF9343 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF9343 - Copy.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF2743.JPG
    DSCF2743.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCF1692.JPG
    DSCF1692.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF1695.JPG
    DSCF1695.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
I spend a lot of my time working on or repair other people's Whizzer. I kinda like it that way. I work on WC-1, NE, SE motors and bikes. I just sent a 1999 WC-1 with some upgrades back to Martinez.
I have a 2005 NE with Fred's OHV on it, rear disc brake, a few other things that I'll have done in a couple of weeks back to San Francisco South Bay area. One back to Huntington beach.
4 more to go. :)

That's not including the vintage whizzer :)

I need more time :)

Ray
20200705_155109.jpg
20200607_125857.jpg
20200607_151451.jpg
20200607_152225.jpg
20200705_164115.jpg
20200705_164033.jpg
20200705_191742.jpg
20200927_155022.jpg
20201004_124845.jpg
20200509_163545.jpg

I spend a lot of my time working on or repair other people's Whizzer. I kinda like it that way. I work on WC-1, NE, SE motors and bikes. I just sent a 1999 WC-1 with some upgrades back to Martinez.
I have a 2005 NE with Fred's OHV on it, rear disc brake, a few other things that I'll have done in a couple of weeks back to San Francisco South Bay area. One back to Huntington beach.
4 more to go. :)

That's not including the vintage whizzer :)

I need more time :)

Ray View attachment 100298View attachment 100299View attachment 100300View attachment 100301View attachment 100302View attachment 100303View attachment 100304View attachment 100305View attachment 100306View attachment 100307
Love that OHV Whizzer
Questions, Can the OHV top end just bolt up to a NE bottom end with no modifications to the NE bottom end?
I hear changing the lifter bolts to socket head bolts is all's that needed to accept the push rods?
I also hear everything bolts down to the case with long bolts?
What cam to use NE or WC? I'm figuring the flywheel P/U trigger plate should be advanced 1/2 a hole?
I'm aware the Whizzer frame side rails have to be moved up a little to make clearance for the OHV.
I hear the OHV will fit right in a Cruzzer frame with no modification.
Is the OHV still available from http://pbseng.com/whizzer ?

Is that the Whizzerr (Cruzzer) wheel and disc brake?
Is that the Cruzzer auto clutch on the OHV bike? I thought they were crap. (Shaft one way bearing race not hardened properly)

After seeing a OHV Whizzer again, It always makes me think if I ever get another Whizzer I'll be putting a OHV on it.

Back