Front Drum Brakes for sale

Hi Fellow members. Sorry for the delay in getting info on the purchase of the drum brakes i have available. Been busy at work. Anywho? I have a limited amount of these drum brakes for sale and when they are gone they are gone for good. I bought out the remaining stock of these some 10 years ago. What i have here are NOS 36 hole Front drum brakes. This drum brake is setup to use with .105 spokes. This brake looks similar to the old Schwinn atom drum brakes and sports a real nice vintage look. This brake will work excellent on your bicycle project (both new and old). I also have the fork clip if you should be in need. I have been selling these for years now and trying to clear out inventory that will not be replaced in the future. Price per drum brake is $75 and the fork clip is $6 with $8.50 shipping per order. Please refer to the pictures for further detail. Please email with any questions or concerns. Email me if intersted and thanks for your time reading my listing. Motorbiking is just around the corner, can't wait...........
koolwhizzer@comcast.net

Attachments

• Front drum.jpg
    Front drum.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 537
  • Front drum 2.jpg
    Front drum 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 530
Back