Sprockets Front Sprocket Removal!

methinks i spy a mis-understanding...yup, that's what it is, just a mis-understanding is all 8)

Yes mis-understanding. "Remember we're all in this together."
I was joking about the resorting to photographs, because all of our wasted words were failing to get the point across. Are we explaining this to Harold? Thus the "graphic" reference.

"I'm a man, but I can change. If I have too."

pics belong in "technical help" & imo, someone shoulda posted a pic of the puller right off. anyway...

and, we are all in this together, for the fun of it :)

i've seen many mis-takes made about sarcasm & humor in a post, i fall for it myself sometimes, but i eventually manage to re-read the "episode" and see that it wasn't personal at all 8)

I apologize truly, I was posting with the view point that we had done everything but go over to the guys house and demonstrate the " mystery tool". In my family the adults would use latin medical terms to keep the kids in the dark about what they were talking about. I am a fan of the Red Green Show and the folks at the Possum Lodge and my humor tends towards the obscure. This does not always come through translated to the internet, sorry. :D -Edward

I haven't gotten to see the Red Green Show in decades!! I liked the one where he took the Cadillac and converted it to a DeLorean.

Or when the community loaded the "historic one room schoolhouse", hoisted it on the back of 6 pickup trucks, half driving forward and the other three running in reverse. They had a guy on the roof to handle the electric lines, but somehow set the fire department building on fire.

boy, this particular thread just doesn't want to behave itself :LOL:

...careful about making public remarks concerning copyrighted materials, as it can reflect badly on the admin !

You can take the deadhead out of the concert, but you can't take the bootlegs out of the deadhead. A friend met Bobby Weir on an airplane flight, asked him to autograph a cassette she "happened" to be carrying in her purse. He asked her if it was a bootleg, and when she said "what else", he just smiled and signed it. THEN she said "Bobby, I've been living here three years, can't get NEW YEARS EVE tickets, and he gave her a number to call, his assistant. She had tix at will call.

bamabikeguy said:
You can take the deadhead out of the concert, but you can't take the bootlegs out of the deadhead. A friend met Bobby Weir on an airplane flight, asked him to autograph a cassette she "happened" to be carrying in her purse. He asked her if it was a bootleg, and when she said "what else", he just smiled and signed it. THEN she said "Bobby, I've been living here three years, can't get NEW YEARS EVE tickets, and he gave her a number to call, his assistant. She had tix at will call.

I was just saying, where can I get a "used" set of Red Green videotapes? I still have my tape player....

-EDIT-

piracy is bad m-kay... PM me for instructions on how to be bad.

some of you may have noticed the glaring lack of a rules-list here, an unusual characteristic for a public messageboard...

but, if i sed i know exactly what, where, and how, and perhaps in my past i may have stumbled across an unauthorized copy of this or that, would yas please understand that i'm not making any judgement at all, but only saying that the subject doesn't shine the most favorable light on our site-admin?

please take that subject PM, 'k?

Back